
Halloween turned out to be quite a laughing affair. The 48 hours spent at Asad's place had enough incidents to recollect and laugh about for months to come. I still haven't got hold of all the snaps from the event, so I am not uploading any at the moment.
After a week of thinking and imaging, my choice of character was decided within 15 seconds at Party City. I dressed myself as a Grim Reaper. However, instead of the traditional skeletal appearance for the reaper (with a skull mask), I followed a more contemporary approach.
- A reaper's business is a serious one, so he should be dressed formally. Hence a dark suit.
- A reaper has to be old, almost dead looking. Hence, a dead face make up.
- With such a busy job, he must be tired and weary. A dark eyeshadow, giving the appearance of dark circles, did the job.
- However, given his appearance, he cannot show his face amongst common folk. A cloak and hood from walmart helped with that.
- Don't forget the tools! A scythe, from party city, came in handy.
3 comments:
photos or it didn't happen ...
@akshay there you go.
ah haan! :D
Post a Comment